The Hydromatic strainer eliminates the nuisance of unwanted and untimely system shut-downs due to strainer clogging from seaweed, jellyfish, etc. It incorporates a powerful electric macerator pump which periodically cleans and flushes the strainer without the nedd to shut down connected devices. A remote control panel is included.
The Hydromatic 911-1000 strainer has a single 1" NPT inlet port and a single 1" NPT outlet port - typically used to supply a single large consumer (a main engine, for example).
• 30-second filter basket cleaning cycle is automatically performed at intervals selected by the user (remote panel included); option for manual override
• Integrated macerator pump grinds and discharges accumulated debris overboard via a separate, dedicated 1" NPT outlet port near the motor (debris is typically discharged below the waterline)
• "Ignition Protected" DC permanent magnet motor is submersible
• AC models are available by special order; please inquire at 800-426-6930
• Cast bronze strainer body
• All ports are NPT threaded