For equipment that must run continuously, 932 Series Vertical Duplex Raw Water Strainers represent the latest in dual strainer design.
An integral valve enables the user to select which strainer is in service, enabling the other strainer to be serviced without shutting down the equipment.
With standard mesh SS baskets, the 932 strainer series typically exhibits slightly higher flow rates than Groco's similar VD series strainers with the same size ports.
• No tie rods or gaskets
• Easy service with screw-on cap
• Drain port at bottom for winterizing or maintenance
• Patent-pending valve handle has square hole to accept a standard ratchet for improved leverage or greater access
• Inlet port is at the front (near the handle), outlet port is at the rear
• 304 stainless steel filter baskets are standard
• Monel basket available