For larger yachts, typically over 50 feet, the Paragon Senior water pressure systems have long been the standard for performance and efficiency.
This industrial-grade rotary pump design is suitable for fresh or saltwater operation, is self-priming (to 10-feet), and provides flow up to 11 GPM in the 35 - 50 PSI pressure range.
The 400 models are controlled by a mechanical, industrial-grade, field adjustable pressure switch, are not UL listed or CE recognized, and operate in the 30-50 psi range.
These pumps are only suitable for use aboard diesel powered vessels.
The available PSR DC models have a sealed, ignition-protected pressure switch located at the pressure tank, are UL listed, CE recognized, and are appropriate for either gas or diesel powered vessels. See Related Products, below.
AC voltage models for diesel powered vessels are also available. See Related Products, below.
• Inlet and outlet ports are for 1" hose
• Patented Noflo™ dry-tank protection suspends pump operation if the water supply is interrupted
• Includes inlet strainer and oil-filled pressure gauge
• Use with the largest pressure storage (accumulator) tank that will fit into the available space; MUST be size PST-2 or larger
• Overall dimensions for DC units are 20-5/16"L x 6-1/2"W x 10-3/8"H
• Weight: 38 lb
• Regular service kits contain all seals and O-rings; Master kits add pulleys, belt, and strainer screen and gasket