22 mm Small Boat Captive Bearing Traveler Cars are machined from solid aluminum, and are lightweight and strong. Their captive ball bearings run smoothly - even under load. Cars with pivoting shackles, toggles, or pivoting sheaves feature low attachment points, allowing them to better handle non-vertical loads. Cars with built in sheaves can be used with 1:1 or 2:1 purchase systems. Cars with toggles or tangs can be fitted with double blocks for purchase systems as high as 4:1.
• Cars roll on/roll off track - no spilled bearings
• Open top return race reduces weight and exposes balls for rinsing
• Toggle cars let you fasten mainsheet and control blocks directly to the toggle without extra shackles on the blocks
• Cars with pivoting attachments can handles loads as much as 40° from vertical and still run smoothly
• Torlon® bearings
• HAR #2748 large toggle accepts 57 mm double and triple Carbo AirBlocks
• Please call us if you have questions regarding gear selection for your boat