These unique load sensing blocks shift seamlessly between ratchet and light air modes with no switches involved. They roll freely in both directions under low loads, but automatically engage the ratchet assist under higher loads. Best of all, the ratchet engagement point is adjustable to suit your muscle power and sailing style.
• Perfect for main/jib sheets and asymmetric spinnakers
• Adjustable ratchet engagement
• Free release under light load
• Eight-sided, hardkote-anodized aluminum sheave
• Durable stainless steel ratchet pawl
• Sheave diameter: 2-1/4" (57mm) and 2-15/16" (75mm)
• Maximum line size: 3/8" (57mm) and 7/16" (75mm)