Harken Hexaratchets® grip loaded sheets with up to 15:1 holding power, yet allow lines to be eased instantly with complete control. A switch can be used to turn the ratchet off in light air. Clockwise and counterclockwise ratchets are paired on spinnaker and jib sheets where ratchets must rotate in opposite directions and on/off switches need to face up.
• Engage ratchet for up to 15:1 holding power
• Ball bearings for free-rolling when ratchet is off
• Hardkote®-anodized eight-side aluminum sheave
• Switch operates under load
• Sheave diameter: 3"
• Maximum line diameter: 7/16"
• Safe working load: 750 lbs