The WTS-1500B programmable monitor provides reliable and accurate tank fluid levels for applications where high level alarms are required - such as holding tanks. It features a programmable pump control circuitry to automatically operate a tank discharge pump - so you never have to worry about overfilling your holding or gray water tank. Simple-to-operate slide switches on the back of the panel set the pumpout levels. (Relay/solenoid switch for DC or AC pump must be purchased separately.)
The sensor is a tube filled with pressurized air - there are no moving parts to foul, or electrical components inside the tank. It is unaffected by floating solids or stray current.
Comes complete with a monitor panel, 30 ft of shielded 18/3 wire, (1) SYM-2Q air pump/sensor module, 10 ft of urethane tubing, (1) TPA-1250 1-1/4" tank penetration assembly, and 3 heat shrink wire connectors.
Although designed for holding/gray water tanks, this panel can be used with any fluid, EXCEPT gasoline.
• LED display shows tank fluid level in 10% increments
• Operates on 12V to 32V DC power
• Capable of monitoring tanks from 6" to 6 ft deep, right out of the box - with options to 11 ft deep
• Programmable visual and audible alarms with mute switch
• Programmable pump controls
• Constant tank status information - no need to flip switches
• Panel dimensions: 4-5/8"W x 6-1/8"H (118mm x 156mm)
• Repeater panels are available for a second display location
• DO NOT use with gasoline