You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
These heaters use hot water from your engine's water circulation system to supply heat to remote locations in your boat. These are Heater Craft's largest, most powerful units. They can be used in boats up to 40 ft. A larger space is needed for the unit and the routing of the vent hoses.
This heater is very popular for tournament ski boats and aluminum jet boats.
Included Optional Hot Tubes mount in bulkheads or under seats and look like regular vents, but include an extra 6 ft section of hose which can be pulled out, directed where you need the heat, and then stowed back in the tube when not in use.
• Dimensions: 15.95"W x 6.55"H x 9.4"D
• 40,000 BTU
• 3-speed double centrifugal blower drawing a maximum of 9.2 amps
• Kits include Euro-style black or white vent(s) (except for Hot Tube)
• Air flow: 366cfm (high) - 250cfm (med.) - 188cfm (low)
• Hose barb - 5/8" (3/4" by special order)
• Basic kit includes: 4-position rotary switch, wire harness, 6 ft vent hose per vent (12 ft for Hot Tube), & all necessary mounting brackets and screws
• Complete kit includes: everything in the basic kit as well as 25 ft heater hose and brass pipe fittings kit