You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
What you need to know –
• LED Stern Light
• 2 Nautical Mile visibility, 135° white beam
• Certified for use on all vessels less than 50m (164 ft) in length; (vessels under 12m, 12-20m, and 20-50m)
• Mounts on vertical surfaces
• Acrylic housing
The sleek NaviLED Pro series combines precision engineered optics with sophisticated LED and electronic technology. It provides ultra high levels of visibility, durability, and safety, with minimal power consumption.
The shroud and sealed lamp design is waterproof, and ensures a strong attachment to any surface. Advanced Multivolt Technology provides dramatically improved visibility and safety from 9 - 33 volts, even under severe voltage fluctuations.
• Ultra low current draw - less than 2 Watts
• Maintenance free - fully sealed for life (IP67); UV and corrosion resistant
• Shock and vibration proof - no filaments to break
• Multi-voltage: 9 - 33 volts
• Pre-wired with 2.5m of twin core marine wire
• Reverse polarity, voltage spike and over-voltage protected
• Dimensions: 3.42"W x 3.5"H x 2.22"D
• Meets IMO COLREG 1972, RINA (I), ABYC A-16, and USCG requirements