You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The sleek NaviLED Pro series combines precision engineered optics with sophisticated LED and electronic technology. They provide ultra high levels of visibility, durability and safety, with minimal power consumption.
The shroud and sealed lamp design is waterproof, and ensures a strong attachment to any surface. Advanced Multivolt Technology provides dramatically improved visibility and safety from 9 - 33 volts, even under severe voltage fluctuations.
NOTE: While the side and stern lights in this series can be used on vessels of any length, the 3 mile visibility range of the masthead light limits its use to vessels less than 20 meters.
• Ultra low current draw - less than 2 watts (2.5W for masthead)
• Maintenance free - fully sealed for life (IP67); UV and corrosion resistant
• Shock and vibration proof - no filaments to break
• Multi-voltage: 9 - 33 volts
• Pre-wired with 2.5m of twin core marine wire
• Reverse polarity, voltage spike and over-voltage protected
• Dimensions: 3.42"W x 3.5"H x 2.22"D
• Meets IMO COLREG 1972, RINA (I), ABYC A-16, and USCG requirements
• Note that models rated "power only" have narrow cut-off angles, and are designed for powerboats, which remain relatively level; these lights may not provide adequate visibility on a heeled sailboat