You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Hubbell Marine offers a line of Marine Isolation Transformers for the Marine Industry. Suitable for 50 and 100 Amp Shore Power Systems, their UL Listed Isolation Transformers assure proper wiring conditions on your boat, and greatly minimizes the possibility of stray current from entering the water.
They come as 15 kVA and 25 kVA models, 60-Cycle in #316 Stainless steel. International-rated (50/60 Cycle) systems also are available.
• UL listed, CSA certified and UL-3R enclosures meets or exceeds all listing criteria including NEMA, ANSI and OSHA standards
• Can be wired as either a Polarization or true Isolation transformer
• Shielded for cleaner power
• Compact Size and Weight
• 12.5% Taps (10% initially on white 25 kVA model)
• Two Full Current-Carrying Shields
• Exceeds ABYC’s 4000 Volt HIPOT test requirement
• Encapsulated and completely enclosed design electrical grade silica and resin compounds completely enclose the core and coil to seal out all moisture and air.
• UL Type 3R enclosure for indoor or outdoor service. Encapsulation eliminates corrosion and insulation deterioration
• Quiet operation with sound levels well below NEMA standards
• Long life UL class 155°C insulation system. 115°C rise thru .750 kVA; 180°C insulation system, 115°C rise, 1 kVA and above
• Made for the Marine Industry by The Shore Power Experts
• 15 kVA and 25 kVA Models
• 60 Hz and 50/60 Hz Models
• Type #316 Stainless Steel