You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
HyperVent is the most practical solution to prevent condensation and wetness from forming beneath mattresses and cushions on boats.
HyperVent is a 39" wide x 3/4" thick lightweight polymer mesh, which is bonded to a breatheable fabric layer.
It provides a non-compressible open air space under your mattress, allowing plenty of dry air to circulate. The circulating air carries water vapor molecules away, and minimizes the possibility of condensation forming.
With a little thought, you can find many other uses for HyperVent on your boat — as a strainer under bilge pump intakes, at the bottom of rope and foul weather gear lockers, and anywhere else you want to separate gear from underlying wetness.
• Semi-rigid structure elevates mattress and bedding (even with a heavy person) allowing nearly unobstructed air flow
• Easy to cut (scissors work fine)
• Easy to join pieces to create wider or custom shapes, using adhesive applied to an overlapped fabric flap
• Easy to clean and dry if washed (very durable, unaffected by common soaps, hot water or steam cleaning)
• Very light weight (4.3 oz per square yard)
• Easy to roll up or bend through tight passageways
• Outlasts the life of any mattress
• Unaffected by freezing temperatures (it maintains its strength and flexibility)
• Comes in 39" width, and uncut lengths up to 50 ft; sold by the running foot