Often known as "Survival Suits", these suits are made of thick 5mm (0.20") insulating neoprene, and are designed to maximize your chances of staying alive in cold water for lengthy periods of time.
These superior-quality immersion suits have been in production since 1969.
Each suit is meticulously crafted and pressure-tested upon completion.
• USCG/MED (Ship's Wheel) approved; SOLAS compliant (Child size is USCG approved, but not SOLAS compliant)
• Three-fingered mitt to keep your fingers warmer
• Wide legs for quick donning
• Dual-zipper pull tabs
• Inflatable high-rider ring for additional freeboard and buoyancy
• Snug-fitting face seal is flexible and comfortable
• Retro-reflective tape for extra visibility
• Sturdy storage bag with 2 handles for quick retrieval and donning of suit
• Suits are true to size
• Made of 5mm neoprene - inherently buoyant
• 1-piece, sealed contruction
• Comes with whistle
• Weighs only 12 - 16 lb, depending on size