You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The ultimate LED refit light; Sigma is a full featured LED down light that is dimmable using the vessel's existing 2-wire boat cable and is also compatible with some existing halogen digital dimmers.
Sigma’s hole cut-out size is similar to many of the legacy halogen down lights that it is designed to replace. Sigma is supplied with springs for interior mounting (e.g. headliner-wrapped or paneled ceilings). For secure mounting into hard ceilings or exterior locations, simply remove the springs and mount with #4 stainless steel flathead screws.
A 10-40V AC/DC universal input allows Sigma to be used with 12V, 24V, or 32V systems and for voltage supplied by magnetic AC transformers as well.
• Warm 2900K down light beam with acrylic polymer lens
• Thin stainless steel bezel
• High lumen output
• Solid-state circuitry
• Anodized aluminum heat-sink housing
• Minimal power consumption
• Multi-voltage: 12 - 32V DC/AC
• Conveniently and firmly installs with self adjusting trap springs, or can be screw mounted (2-9/16" cut-out required)
• Completely sealed LED sub-assembly (IP65) - can be mounted outside
• Integrated drive electronics (no external driver)
• Dimmable with user supplied intervolt DC dimmer and momentary switch
• CE marked
• 5 year warranty
• Made in the USA