You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Standard Wiper Motor for protected installations. Capable of driving long arms and blades in heavy weather. Constructed with solid-brass, nickel-plated knurled drivenut and bearing. The drive shaft, mounting bracket and fasteners are all in stainless steel. Proprietary motor magnets result in quieter operation when compared to other, similar motors on the market.
• Two-speed (Low @ 35 sweeps/min.; High @ 55 sweeps/min.)
• Self-parking (right or left)
• Torque of 10Nm
• Drive pendulum arms to 24", pantograph arms to 24", with blades up to 22"
• CE approved; EMC protected
• Wiper blades: EX2170CN-EX2175 (must use EX2108K arm) and RC520911-RC520922 (used with all W10/W12 arm)
• 3-Year Warranty