This light duty Jabsco diaphragm pump is inexpensive yet has the performance and features of higher priced pumps. It is corrosion resistant, making it ideal for use as a bilge, shower sump, or sink drain pump. It comes with a Pumpgard™ intake strainer.
This pump is self-priming, so when used as a bilge pump, it has the distinct advantage of being able to be remotely mounted in a dry location above the bilge.
Being a diaphragm pump, in actual use this pump's output is much closer to its rated output than typical centrifugal bilge pumps, which suffer from decreased output as back pressure increases.
• Unique run-dry diaphragm design
• Inlet and outlet ports for 3/4" ID hose
• Self-priming to 6 vertical ft
• Rubber mounting pads reduce noise and vibration
• Tough corrosion resistant plastic base assembly
• Ignition protected - comlies with USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 Marine
• Complies with ISO 8849 Marine standards for bilge pumps