You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
A well established and service-proven pump for larger boats. Both designed specifically to supply a reliable, smooth and steady flow of water for up to five fixtures simulataneously.
• Self-priming up to 5ft (1.5m) vertical lift
• 4.2 GPM (16 lpm) open flow output
• Diaphragm design allows dry running
• Quiet operation
• Built-in discharge check valve
• Belt driven for quieter running and longer life
• Diaphragm design allows extended dry running
• Built-in hydraulic pulsation dampener
• Pressure switch cut-in 20 psi (1.4 bar), cut-out 40 psi (2.8 bar)
• Ports available with barb or threads
• Large vibration absorbing pads
• Complies with USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE (Ignition Protection)
• Meets USCG electrical standards