The Pro 10 CDM carbon dioxide unit is environmentally safe and leaves no residue. It is ideal for protecting delicate elctronic equipment as the clean agent leaves no residue. Note that this unit is NOT rated for Class A fires, as CO₂ does not effectively blanket burning solids, and can thus allow re-ignition.
• Suitable for use on energized electrical equipment
• 10 lb rechargable CO₂ fire extinguisher
• Agent will not contaminate food, valuables materials or electronics
• Cylinder is powder coated aluminum, and the valve assembly is metal
• UL listed with a 5-year limited warranty from Kidde
• Discharge time: 8 - 10 seconds
• Discharge range: 3 - 8 ft
• Note: CO₂ extinguishers do not have gauges
• Note: Although this extinguisher is supplied with a wall hanger, it is NOT USCG approved. To be USCG approved, this iextinguisher must be mounted with the appropriate metal mounting bracket (# 290511), which is sold separately. See Related Products, below.