You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Tri-class dry chemical (monoammonium phosphate) is a non-toxic agent, which extinguishes flames in seconds and inhibits reflash. It is effective against most common types of fires (Class A, B and C fires: paper, wood, cloth, fiberglass, grease, oil, gasoline and electrical).
• Seamless aluminum and steel (#466204) cylinders have chip-resistant epoxy finish and are guaranteed against pressure loss for 5 years
• Strong, forged aluminum valve body is superior to a machined, bar-stock body
• Heavy-duty design, useful for industrial applications
• Reliable pressure gauge for fast and easy pressure checks
• Handle made from pressed heavy-gauge metal for added strength
• Rechargeable unit is easy to service
• Fits all standard cabinets
• Mar-resistant pictogram Mylar label
• Discharge time: 19 - 21 seconds
• Discharge range: 20 ft
• Note: Although this extinguisher is supplied with a wall hanger, it is NOT USCG approved. To be USCG approved, this extinguisher must be mounted with the appropriate metal mounting bracket (# 366242), which is sold separately, see Related Products, below.