You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Dial-A-Watt heater is very versatile for the marine market. With the grill mounted rotary switch, you can choose the heat setting that best matches your requirements at the moment. The squirrel cage blower provides whisper quiet operation.
Ideal where higher wattages are not required during unoccupied periods. During heavy use, with a choice of up to 7 different wattages, you'll be able to adjust your amperage load to accommodate other appliances on board and still heat the vessel.
Stainless steel construction of these marine models of the Dial-A-Watt heater makes them ideally suited where corrosion resistance is needed such as marine vessels or other high humidity areas. This version of the Marine Dial-A-Watt Heater is required on Coast Guard inspected vessels when you choose to surface mount the entire heater.
A typical marine vessel application is mounting through a bulkhead, berth or settee base, or built-in cabinet.
This heater finds other uses in RVs, cabins, residential construction, and even toll booths.
By providing air movement and dry heat, musty odors are reduced and interior fabric life is maximized.
Choosing a lower wattage provides lay-up and winter freeze protection with the bonus of energy savings.
• Quiet running C-Frame motor and 65 cfm squirrel cage blower
• Commercial grade heating element
• Heavy-duty industrial switch is mounted on the grill for convenient adjustability
• Green pilot light indicates heat is On
• Depending on the model, up to seven wattage settings (see Specification Table for details)
• 304 Stainless steel case
• Polished stainless steel grill with clear powder-coating
• Built-in overload protection
• Optional in-built thermostat (see lower left in product image) is available with a 40°F to 90°F range; see Accessoy Products, below
• Dimensions: wall can - 12-1/2"W x 6"H x 4-1/2"D;
• Grill dimensions - 13-1/2"W x 7-1/2"H x 3/4"D (the grill is not flat)
• UL listed and approved
• 5 Year warranty
• Made in Seattle, USA
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product.
Click here to read the installation instructions for Dial-A-Watt Heaters.