You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This is the Model 7004 Hydraulic Helm Pump with the optional higher fixed displacement capacity producing 4.5 cu in per turn of the steering wheel. (The standard version is 3.4 cu in per turn; see Related Products.)
It features a lock valve, filler plug and interconnection plugs.
The lock valve prevents rudder feedback and also allows the pump to be used in multi-station applications.
This pump can also be used with the Kobelt tilt-up mechanism.
The 7004 pump is constructed in bronze and stainless steel for the majority of the components.
Bearings, pistons and pintol are made of hardened and ground steel.
Designed for heavy duty applications, the unit can be installed almost anywhere on the boat. It is a true marine product and is covered by the standard Kobelt warranty.
The 7004 pump is available with several options including choice of finish, shaft length, straight or tapered shaft, capacity, and the option for a vent plug.
Short shaft models are typically installed as a thru-console installation, whereas long shaft models are typically installed behind the console.
• Fixed displacement: 4.5 in³ per steering wheel turn
• Lock valve installed in helm - prevents rudder feedback
• Can be installed in a multi-station applications
• Watertight construction
• Long shaft version is ideal for behind the console installations
• Displacement control location: easily accessible screw on the front face of the pump
• Cast bronze construction with die cast bronze or black epoxy finish
• Maximum working pressure: 1000 PSI (69 bar)
• Weight: 17.5 lb (8.0 Kg)
• Minimum wheel diameter: 12"