The 2015 twin handle mechanical control head is a smaller control head compared to the 2011 and 2012, while still offering very heavy duty construction with excellent strength and durability. The 2015 has separate handles, one for a clutch, and one for a throttle, each controlling a single function.
It has a maximum of 3 inches (76mm) of cable stroke, and the cable support bracket has been shortened to improve cable attachment access.
The 2015 requires cable connection kits that typically use 30 Series (10-32 threaded ends) or 40 Series (1/4-28 threaded ends) cables. Connector kits are sold separately and each cable end attached to the control head requires one kit.
• 3" stroke
• Cable support bracket has been shortened to improve cable attachment access to the control head
• 5-year warranty
Available in 40 variations of detent and friction settings, long/short and curved/straight handles, finishes, and safety switches:
• "Standard" configuration is chrome finish with straight, all chrome T-bar handles
• D - Two long handles with one detent and one friction
• K - Chrome finish on cover and handles
• L - Polished brass finish on cover and handles
• U - Curved handles with red and black knobs
• V - With red and black plastic grips