With a dull blade, a knife is more of a paperweight than a tool. That's why the blades in the Expanse series are crafted from durable 154CM stainless steel, to keep their edge three times as long as regular stainless steel. The Expanse models have several integrated features that turn an amazing knife into an amazing tool. Expanse knives are advertised as having 2 to 4 tools. All models include 2 tools: a locking blade, and a combination bottle opener/carabiner clip.
• e = Expanse knife with stainless steel reinforced handle
• 33 = 2.6" blade, 55 = 3.1" blade
• x = half-serrated/half-straight blade; no X = straight blade
• B = replaceable/removable screwdriver bits (counts as 1 tool); 2 Phillips driver tips, 2 Flat; bit storage in handle
• T= fixed screwdriver bits; 1 Phillips, 1 Flat (counts as 2 tools)
• L = single-finger operated Blade Launcher opens blade (3.94" models, only)
• All models have a thumb stud blade starter
• 3.94" models weigh 3.75 oz.; 4.5" models weigh 5.43 oz. and 6.17 oz.
• Amazing 25-year warranty