The Edge Mount (space saver) trim tab actuators mount at the trailing edge of the plane, requiring as much as 3" less transom height than Standard Trim Tabs. They are ideal for boats with limited room between the swim platform and the lower edge of the transom.
Trim tabs make the single most important difference in the way your boat rides and performs. They make the ride smoother, drier, faster, and safer.
The Lenco ball screw design is more reliable, three times more powerful, and features an instant response — which makes them very user friendly compared to typical hydraulic trim tabs. Lenco fast response electric actuators are fully submersible with all plug & play, waterproof Deutsch connections. Trim Tab blades are 12 Gauge - 304 SS with a 5/8" flared trailing edge and 1/8" diameter hinge pin. Kits include standard actuators with 5/16" SS bolts.
Lenco Edge Mount Trim Tab Kits include (2) 15054-001 actuators with 6 ft wire leads and Deutsch waterproof connectors, (2) heavy-duty 12 gauge SS trim tab blades, (2) 20 ft actuator extension harnesses with Deutsch connectors, upper and lower mounting brackets, and all SS mounting hardware.
Control switches are sold separately.
• Reliable and powerful electric ballscrew design
• No messy hydraulic oil to leak
• Instant response electric actuators for precise control
• Everything is fully submersible, maintenance free, and sealed for life
• Self-locking ballscrew will not drift, even while backing down
• 12-gauge laser cut stainless steel trim tab planes and hinges
• Stainless steel rams will stand up to any sea conditions
• Control switches are sold separately - see separate entry for details
• 3-year warranty
• Edge Mount Tabs require 13-1/2" of available transom height for 9" deep trim tabs, and 11" of transom height for 12" deep trim tabs