Dual tubes provide both coarse and fine readings. The lower tube reads "standard" accuracy, while the 6° upper tube provides extra accurate readings at low angles of heel or tilt.
Dampened ball movement combined with large, clear number and degree markings make it easy to get quick, accurate readings in severe conditions.
• Extra durable borosilicate glass tube assemblies, with high visibility neon yellow background
• Numerals are engraved and paint-filled for long life
• Special damping fluid controls movement of the anodized ball for smooth steady roll characteristics
• Weatherproof ABS housing - will not rust or hang up; UV resistant
• Mounts with high-bond tape (provided) or screws (not provided)
• Perfect for boom trucks, bucket trucks, tractors, plows, cranes, derricks, aerial equipment, fork lifts - any tiltable machinery