The Atlantic Portlight has clean styling and a clear view through the window.
Its strongly built aluminum outer frame is heavier than Lewmar's Standard Portlight, with just one welded joint.
The 5/16" thick, smoke gray, acrylic lens is bonded to its own aluminum frame for additional stiffness.
The portlight has quick-action metal handles and friction hinges, so it's easy to operate and stays where you leave it.
The interior side is very clean looking, with an anodized aluminum frame and lens trim.
• External frame is designed to drain water, even when angled, thus preventing water from entering the boat when opened
• Friction hinges allow for any open position without the need for knobs, stays or straps
• Quick action metal handles apply correct pressure evenly on the seal, with no need for adjustment
• Comes complete with insect screen and aluminum inside trim
• Easy to install; cut-out shapes are simple
• Spigots (the part that inserts into the hull) for thinner (8-15 mm/0.31-0.59") and thicker (16-24 mm/0.63-0.94") hulls are available; inquire if you don't see what you need
• Note - Portlight opening can be restricted on very thick hulls; at 24mm portlight opening angle is 115°
• Note - Unlike the photo, size 32 has a larger corner radius and has semi-circular, rounded ends with no straight section
• Opening model sizes 10 through 32 are CE approved for hull installation above the waterline (Category A, Area 1)
• Opening sizes 40 through 64 are CE approved for deck, coachroof, cockpit and transom applications (Category A, Area 2a)
• All of the fixed model sizes are CE approved for hull installation (Category A, Area 1)