The Lewmar 3 HP to 20 HP range of thrusters covers all boats from 30 to 150 feet with both electric and hydraulic models available. All models can be installed as stern thrusters.
Documented as one of the quietest thrusters, the popular TT series is designed for easy installation and maintenance-free use.
• High performance, 5 blade, composite propellers provide equal thrust in BOTH directions
• Unique cassette shaft seal provides better sealing than a standard double lip seal, eliminating leaks and the necessity for a top-up reservoir and its associated leaks and maintenance
• Anodes are secured with a large nut and are easy to replace in the water
• Spline driven prop, so no shear pin is required
• Self re-setting thermal protection on all motors
• Specifically engineered to deal with debris jams, should they occur
• Choice of joystick or touch panel controls; round back fits standard instrument cut-outs, connections simply plug together
• Models range from 2.7 to 20 horsepower
• When ordering, be sure to ask about circuit protection and control connecting cables available for these units
• Thrusters in the 185TT range are available in both 12 and 24 volt versions
• Thrusters in the 250TT and 300TT ranges are only available in 24 or 48 volt versions
• Thrusters in the 185TT, 250TT, and 300TT ranges are available in hydrailic versions
• Thrusters in the 250TT8.0 model are available with an optional aluminum hub, ideal for aluminum hulled boats