Anchor bow rollers provide a low friction mechanism which makes it easier to drop and weigh anchor. They also provide safe stowage for the anchor while cruising or at dock.
• For any fluke style (Danforth) anchor up to 35 pounds
• Designed for use with a windlass for convenience, the pivoting base allows the anchor to self-launch
• When stowed, the anchor flukes rest against the extended tabs holding the anchor safely and securely in place, keeping the foredeck clear
• Makes it easier to drop and weigh the anchor without damaging the deck or topsides
• Flared anti-chafing tabs let the rode enter the roller over a smooth surface
• Made of 3/16" thick 304 stainless steel with a tough, long-lasting white delrin roller