You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Project automatic rope/chain windlasses from Lofrans feature sleek, contemporary styling with topworks constructed of corrosion resistant chromed-bronze. A self-lubricating delrin pressure finger assists in seamless rope/chain transition
• Keylocks in the black-anodized gearbox make connecting the gearbox and topworks a simple, one-person task
• Neoprene deck gasket eliminates the need for messy caulk on the deck
• Project 1000 models feature a 2-speed motor - regular up, fast down for accelerated pay-out
• Project 1000 additionally features manual backup capability using the clutch handle, as well as a unique lockable clutch on the LP model to avoid accidental deployment
• Standard equipment: watertight dual-direction control box, two heavy-duty covered footswitches, mounting gasket, emergency override handle, rope/chain gypsy