Every tool box should have one of these incredibly useful tools. The C7 cuts wire, bolts, fencing, cable ties, wire rope, small rod stock, etc. You'll find yourself using the C7 all the time.
The relatively long handle grips and short jaws create powerful leverage for easy cutting.
• Unique triangular jaws never leave a frayed cut
• Hardened steel blades and center bolt
• Maximum cutting diameter varies with metal hardness
• Cuts wire rope up to 1/4" (7 mm) thick, high tensile steel strands up to 5 mm thick, stainless steel strands up to 4 mm, extra-tough wire rope or stands up to 3 mm
• Also cuts electric cables of copper, aluminum or steel-cored aluminum up to 7 mm, aluminum or copper rods up to 5 mm diameter, steel rods up to 4 mm and tempered steel spring wire up to 2 mm
• Volute spring mechanism affords long travel, for wider jaw opening
• Length 7.5"
• Weight 10 oz