You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
1 NM Bi-Color Bow LED Nav Light - Horz Mnt, Silver
What you need to know –
• LED Bi-Color Bow Light (combination port/starboard light)
• 1 Nautical Mile visibility, 225° arc (112.5° red Port/112.5° green Starboard)
• Certified for use on all vessels less than 12m (39.4 ft) in length
• Mounts on horizontal surfaces
• Machined aluminum housing
• Standard 20mm (0.79") thick black HDPE K-Lock (twist lock) base
These lights feature a long service life, rugged aluminum block construction and have a waterproof rating of IP68.
• LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light
• Round style for mounting on flat, horizontal surfaces such as decks, pedestals, or cabin or pilothouse tops
• LEDs are held in a PMMA (acrylic) lens that is the only 100% UV-stable transparent plastic in existence and ensures the light is guided through a precisely defined 112.5° + 112.5° angle
• Rugged and unbreakable – precision CNC-machined anodized 6082 aluminium block housing protects the LEDs and electronics
• Not sensitive to vibration - no more broken filaments
• No bulb replacement, ever – lasts for approximately 50,000 hours
• Completely waterproof and vibration-proof – interior is fully filled and sealed after initial testing with special silicon-epoxy potting resin
• Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible to 350m)
• Low power consumption – 70% to 90% less than traditional incandescent navigation lights
• Internal electronics provide full required brightness over the entire voltage range (from 10 to 32 volts)
• Fixture diameter is 3.64"; fixture height is 1.02"; separate Delrin® base height is 0.79"
• High density PE base for complete galvanic isolation
• K-Lock Base: a bayonet style twist-lock system that connects the LED light and base together with a ¼-turn and is then secured with a stainless set-screw
• Pre-wired with 8.2 ft (2.5m) marine grade cable
• Factory-tested throughout the manufacturing process
• In compliance with the following standard(s) – COLREG72/ EN14744 / IEC 60945 / USCG (UL1104)
• 5-year limited warranty
• See 101-004 for the vertical-surface mounted version of this side light
Lopolights that mount on horizontal surfaces (horizontal mounting) come with an included black Delrin® base, which is intended for fitting on site and may be drilled or shaped, if necessary, to fit your mounting surface. If, for aesthetic reasons, you prefer a clear anodized aluminum base which matches the finish of the light fixture, those are available separately.
To ensure that the light has the required intensity/visibility, each Lopo navigation light includes a microprocessor-controlled flashing signal. The micro-processor keeps track of how many hours the LED has been in use. When the light is first turned on, the signal flashes a code indicating either normal functioning, nearing end of service life, or 50,000 hours of use accomplished - time to replace. (50,000 hours is equivalent to over 4,000 twelve-hour nights.)
Together with an appropriate Control & Monitoring System, such as Lopolight’s NLC this navigation light can form part of an IMO MSC 253(83), LY3 and LY4 compliant system.