Lumitec's popular Capri LED flood light is a perfect replacement for 55W halogen lights.
This light utilizes a proprietary technology to cast a broad, even light over a wide area in a color optimized for easy viewing and reduced eye fatigue.
Smaller than comparable halogen lights by approximately 40%, it also has a current draw that is 80% lower!
This light can be dimmed!
The light ramps up to full intensity over a period of about 3 seconds on startup.
To enable a "dimmed mode" simply briefly toggle the (user supplied) on/off switch at any point during the ramp up to maintain the current intensity.
This allows the intensity to be set anywhere from a soft glow to full power.
• Expected bulb life is more than 22,000 hours
• USCG ignition protected
• Powder-coated aluminum housing is salt-spray tested to 3,000 hours
• Completely sealed — IP 67 compliant (dust tight, withstands temporary immersion)
• Flush mount - 1 inch clearance behind rear of light is recommended for heat dispersion
• At 6350 K, the Capri produces a cool white light
• CE marked
• Completely designed and manufactured in the USA