You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
When it’s time to feed that large crew, Magma’s completely redesigned Monterey II Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill is here to take care of business.
With features usually only found in backyard grills, this versatile, portable, finely crafted grill is large enough to provide a banquet for even the hungriest crew. New features include: a beautiful elegant design with no sharp edges, a completely redesigned combustion system which keeps the grill lit even in heavy winds, a dependable electronic ignition system powered by a single AAA Alkaline battery (included), and an ultra high temp glass viewing window. Anti-Flare Infrared technology produces intense, evenly distributed heat, reducing flare-ups, and immediately emulsifies drippings giving your meal a great smoky flavor.
Made in the U.S.A. and constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest environments. The primary and secondary grilling surface gives you the option of searing, slow cooking, or warming. Comes equipped with fold-away table top legs for go anywhere use and a hermetically sealed thermometer. The swiveling control valve/regulator, designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters, allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt grill to existing on-board low pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems. “Heavy Duty” mounting hardware is recommended.
• Ultra high temp glass viewing window
• Beautiful elegant design, no sharp edges
• Completely redesigned combustion system, won’t blow out
• Dependable electronic ignition system, always lights
• Infrared radiant screens, intense even heat for searing, reduces flare-ups, and eliminates blow outs
• 100% 18-9 mirror polished marine grade Stainless Steel construction, for lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
• 12" x 24" main grill area with 5-1/2" x 24" secondary grill area (420 Sq. In. total grilling area), with tightly spaced grill struts, perfect for grilling food of any size
• Integrated Fold-Away legs, perfect for that quick picnic on shore
• Full inner lined safety shell, funnels grease into front access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration
• Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate, provide perfect heat distribution and allows quick, easy clean-up
• Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid, won’t slam shut and secures all inner components for transport
• Full-length Stainless Steel handle, allows access from either side, makes mounting, and transport of grill a breeze
• Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
• Swiveling control/valve regulator, allows for quick safe canister exchanges
Note — Although the Monterey II barbeque is equipped with folding legs, for use on boats, you should mount it using one of Magma's secure rail, deck, or rod holder barbeque mounts.
From Magma’s large selection, you can select the one best suited to your specific on-board or on-shore requirements.
See Accessory Products, below for the specific mounts that are suitable for this Monterey II barbeque.