You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The ME Series Modified Sine Wave Inverter/Charger is designed specifically for rugged recreational vehicle use.
The ME Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and cost effective. The ME series is ETL listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458, ensuring that the inverter is safe and reliable.
• Five stage charging capability - bulk, absorb, float, equalize (requires remote), and Battery Saver™
• Power factor corrected charger
• Versatile mounting - mounts on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down
• Lightweight aluminum base and cover provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance
• Provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port
• Extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make for accessible connections
• On/Off inverter-mounted switch with easy-to-read LED indicator
• 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models - 2 legs at 30 A for 120 V/30 A or 240 V/60 A service
• Dual internal 0 to 120 cfm variable speed cooling fans
• Battery temperature compensation with available temp sensor
• Overcurrent protection, overtemperature protection, corrosion protection
• Optional remote control is available
• ETL Listed to UL/cUL 458, CSA C22.2 #107.1-01
• 3-year limited warranty