You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Smaller, lighter, and less expensive than Magnum's other inverter/chargers, the MMS Series Inverter/Charger has a pure sine wave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in mobile applications. Incorporating all the built-in protections of more expensive units, the MMS Series provides a reliable base for your energy system. The MMS uses a power factor corrected charger which is 85% efficient and the same charger topology used in all Magnum models. NOTE: the MMS1012G model comes with a 3 ft. cord with a 3-prong 15 amp plug on the AC input and a GFCI outlet on the output. All other MMS Series models are designed to be hardwired into the electrical system and do not include the AC cord or GFCI outlet. The MMS Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458, CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 and meets the KKK-A-822E standard.
• Designed to accommodate entertainment systems and small appliances in smaller RVs and boats
• The standard 20 amp transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using shore or generator power
• Low/high battery protection - if your battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or above 15.5 VDC, the MMS Series will automatically shut down
• Current overload protection - the MMS Series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage
• Fan cooled; can be mounted in any orientation
• Battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 - 50°C
• Built-in input and output circuit breakers
• Optional remote control panels are available (ME-RC and MM-RC)
• 2-year warranty