You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Magnum Energy PT-20-10 Charge Controller by Sensata Technologies is an MPPT controller designed to work with all established module technologies and is optimized for grid-tied PV systems with module voltages higher than the battery voltage.
Unlike traditional solar charge controllers, which may not boost power output when panel output temporarily increases, the MPP-tracking algorithm ensures that the maximum available power produced by the solar panels charges the batteries - in spite of variable weather and sunlight conditions.
With a 20 Amp capacity, the PT-20-10 Controller is well suited for smaller array, marine and RV mobile installations using flooded lead-acid batteries.
Works as a stand-alone controller using internal settings.
Evening or night light function pre-set in the factory, or adjustable via the optional RC100.
Product Features —
• Maximum Power Point Tracker (MPP tracker)
• Voltage and current regulation
• Output parameters are factory pre-set for flooded lead-acid batteries
• Automatic load reconnection
• Temperature compensation
• Positive earthing of one or negative earthing of several terminals possible
• Monthly equalization charge
• Integrated light controller
• 5 year warranty
Electronic Protection Functions —
• Overcharge protection
• Deep discharge protection
• Reverse polarity protection of module, load and battery
• Reverse polarity protection by internal fuse
• Automatic electronic fuse
• Short circuit protection
• Overvoltage protection at module input
• Open circuit protection without battery
• Reverse current protection at night
• Over-temperature and overload protection
• Load disconnection on battery overvoltage
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product.