You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Designed to Fit In Your Bow Roller –
Complementing the original M1 Mantus Anchor with its hoop-style rollbar, the re-engineered M2 Mantus incorporates the same effective scoop-style fluke with its superior holding ability, but without the rollbar.
This means the M2 is ideally suited for use on powerboats or sailboats that have anchor rollers mounted on slotted bow platforms, and also on sailboats with bowsprits (permanent or retractable).
Digs In Like No Other Anchor –
The M2 Mantus Anchor is designed to penetrate dense grassy bottoms and set with unparalleled holding power. When deployed, the M2 easily self-rights; it also immediately resets with wind or tide changes.
Expect the M2 Mantus to set the first time, every time!
Easy to Stow –
Whether you are long range cruising, racing, or going out for a day sail, you can take advantage of the fact that the M2 Mantus can be quickly broken down for easy storage, so you can stow one or two as spares without taking up valuable space.
A single, oversized, protected bolt secures the anchor's two components, making it especially easy to dissassemble and stow. See accompanying image.
A Mantus is the simply best choice for your primary anchor.
In addition, since the Mantus breaks down for easy storage, there is no reason to compromise on your storm anchor choice.
• Amazing setting and resetting ability
• Rolls over well in most bottom conditions
• Resistant to getting fouled by muddy weeds
• No rollbar means less bulk
• Disassembles for easy stowage
• Formed from high quality steel plate and high end precision casting
• ASTM certified bolt is oversized by a large margin to ensure safety
• Although the bolt used in the assembly is load bearing, only a fraction of the total load is transmitted to the bolt itself
• Every part of the anchor is hot-dipped galvanized for corrosion protection. (All shanks are HT ASTM 514 Steel and flukes are mild steel A36 equivalent)
• Sharp nose of the anchor is chisel-shaped to achieve maximum penetrating power, and is reinforced for extra strength
• Lifetime warranty (with 3-years on galvanizing)