Perhaps the most versatile anode material, the specially formulated aluminum alloy used in these anodes is an ideal choice as it not only works better than zinc anodes in saltwater, it protects your boat, outboards, and stern drive units in brackish water, as well. If your boat is used in both salt and tidewater environments for extended periods, aluminum is the best all around choice.
• All anodes included for 100% proper corrosion protection
• Can be used in both salt and brackish water; does not offer adequate protection in pure freshwater environments
• Lasts longer than zinc
• Weighs less than zinc
• MIL-SPEC (MIL-A-24779(SH)
• Kit includes these aluminum anodes plus all mounting hardware: trim tab anode (CM762145A), bearing carrier anode (CM806105A), plate anode (CM821629CA), gimbal housing anode (CM821631A) and 2X trim cylinder anode (CM806189A)
• Note: all Martyr Kits come in color coded retail packaging to make selecting the proper zinc easy for your customer; aluminum is blue