You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
For those who want the strength of a commercial grade bumper, but don't want the industrial look, Bino Commercial Bumper is a strong, but lightweight, flexible PVC bumper that will protect your vessel from impact damage as well as incidental bumps and scrapes.
Bino Commercial Bumper comes as a two-component system consisting of a base extrusion and a pressed-on ridge insert. It is available in three widths in black, white, or gray: 40mm (1-1/2"), 65mm (2-1/2"), and 90 mm (3-1/2").
Bino can be installed on larger recreational yachts, tenders, work boats, military and government agency vessels, as well as on docks, floats, and piers.
Built with a strong, very flexible, yet collapse-proof internal multi-membered structure, Bino provides great shock absorbance and impact protection. All fasteners are hidden for a clean-looking installation.
Bino is easily installed by a single person – saving time and money.
The Bino 40 base extrusion can be attached using self-tapping fasteners with fender washers under the heads, and the ridge insert is then simply press fitted into the base.
The Bino 65 and 90 base extrusions can be attached using fasteners with fender washers as above, or using optional pre-drilled stainless steel mounting bars instead of fender washers (recommended). Again, the ridge insert is press fitted into the base.
The Bino ridge insert will not accidentally pop out – even under severe impact.
• Easier and less labor intensive to install than other commercial grade bumpers
• Very flexible components, so pre-heating is not necessary to bend
• Can accept very complex curves with either positive or negative bend radii
• Strong and lightweight
• Three widths (up to 3-1/2"); three color choices
• Simple flat back is easily adapted to many surfaces and applications
• All fasteners are hidden from view
• Chambered internal structure decreases weight without sacrificing strength
• Better shock absorbancy than a comparable solid extrusion
• Use of the optional pre-drilled stainless steel mounting bars (instead of fender washers) is recommended for larger sizes (See Accessory Products)
• Sold in several pre-cut lengths, or by the foot by special order (you get both pieces) – exact length minimizes waste
Please note – the stainless steel mounting bars shown in the associated images are a recommended option. The mounting bars must be purchased separately. See Accessory Products.
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 443179||MFG #: T130-115-010-B|
Special Order Only
|Bino 90 - 3-1/2"W||By the foot||Black|
|SKU #: 457519||MFG #: T130-115-010-B-25|
1 Remaining In Stock
|Bino 90 - 3-1/2"W||25 ft Set||Black|
|SKU #: 457520||MFG #: T130-115-010-B-50|
Out of Stock
|Bino 90 - 3-1/2"W||50 ft Set||Black|
|SKU #: 457521||MFG #: T130-115-010-B-75|
Out of Stock
|Bino 90 - 3-1/2"W||75 ft Set||Black|
|SKU #: 1018776||MFG #: T130-115-005-W|
Special Order Only
|Bino 65 - 2-1/2"W||By the foot||White|
|SKU #: 1020647||MFG #: T130-115-001-B|
65 In Stock
|Bino 40 - 1-1/2"W||By the foot||Black|
|SKU #: 1026022||MFG #: T130-115-005-B|
Not Available Online
|Bino 65 - 2-1/2"W||By the foot||Black|