You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Fastfind Max and Fastfind Max-G PLBs feature the same advanced digital technology found in SmartFind 406 EPIRBs, but with improved battery performance. Once activated, the distress beacon will send out a coded signal with your personal identification information, and continues to transmit for at least 48 hours, at a powerful 5-watt output, ensuring that your call for help gets through, whatever the conditions.
• FastFind Max typically alerts rescue authorities to your position within 1 hour, depending on satellite coverage. Position accuracy also depends on satellite coverage and is often to within 0.16 sq. miles (200 acres), but can be as large as 7 sq. miles. Resucers then home in on the FastFind's second 121.5 MHz output signal
• FastFind Max-G features a built-in GPS (Global Positioning System) receiver, combined with a 406MHz transmitter and 121.5MHz homing signal. Its alert signal is typically transmitted via satellite to authorities within a few minutes of activation. The built-in GPS receiver will provide precise latitude and longitude coordinates for your position, often to within 30 meters (about 0.7 acres), anywhere in the world
• Battery life: 5 years storage then 48 hours operating (-4°F); user replaceable
• Does NOT float; waterproof to 30 feet for 5 minutes (IPX7)
• Complete with lanyard and splashproof carry case
• Dimensions: 1.34" x 1.85" x 4.17"