Ingenious, simple, hands-free way to hold hatches open. Especially useful for hatches and compartments under berth or settee cushions - so you can use both hands to access the contents. One end has a bracket for attaching to the hatch. The other end has a support (shape varies with size of hatch holder) for mounting to the frame opening.
• Ideal for holding hatches, doors, tables leaves, lids, etc.
• Automatically "pops" into place after unlatching, just push or pull to close
• Retaining cable to prevent over-opening
• 316 stainless steel spring
• Black nylon end plugs
• Fittings made of aluminum
• 7/8" Diameter
• 11-3/4" Length
• Supports up to 100 lbs