A snap to install and a perfect match with any engine; outboards, inboards or sterndrives: Evinrude, Johnson, Honda, Mariner, Mercruiser, Mercury, Nissan, OMC Cobra, Suzuki Tohatsu, U.S. Marine/Force, Volvo, Yamaha, and others.
NOTE: This twin lever, dual-action (each lever controls throttle AND shift) control is only applicable for single station installations.
• Firm yet effortless shift and throttle motion
• Entire gear mechanism is enclosed and permanently lubricated
• Port or starboard installation with various cable entry angles
• Easily adapted to push or pull mode without tools
• Easy-On cable design means no shift or throttle adjustments
• Push button for neutral engine warm-up
• Trim switch in handle grip for one-hand operation
• Neutral interlock prevents starting in gear
• Adjustable brake prevents throttle creep
• Mechanical advantage 2.38:1
When properly installed, this engine control will connect to outboard, stern drive and inboard engines, utilizing Mercury/Mariner® and OMC® OEM type control cables as well as universal 33 type cables and engine connection kits.