Inflatable Belt Pack PFD fits around your waist like a belt, staying out of the way until you pull the inflation cord. The ergonomic design conforms to your body to provide a secure and comfortable fit and is backed with Mustang's neoprene Comfort Lining™ to reduce chafing when worn against the skin.
No need to worry that a splash of water will inflate it before you need it, as it inflates manually.
Easy to wear and maintain, it inflates to provide 35 lb of buoyancy, more than twice the flotation of traditional foam PFDs. Recommended for paddlers, paddleboarders, river fishermen and general recreational boaters.
Note: Adult stand-up paddlers are required to have a USCG-approved life jacket also known as Personal Floatation Device (PFD, Type III) for each person, a sound signaling device (whistle), visual distress signal and navigation light (flashlight).
• Inflates by pulling activation cord
• Oral inflation tube included on product as secondary inflation option
• Easy inspection and maintenance with inflator inspection window - green means it's ready to go
• Safety whistle included meets USCG requirements
• SOLAS reflective tape for increased visibility in rescue conditions
• Re-usable with re-arm kit MA7203
• Available in black/carbon (shows yellow when inflated)
• Universal sizing for adults 16 years+ weighing 80 lb+ with chest size of 30 - 52"
• Belt extender is available (model # MA7637) for users with a chest size in excess of 52"