The Mustang MSD575 WR Water Rescue Dry Suit is a traditional fitting, durable dry suit designed for rescuers who face the challenge of moving water and urban flooding. The suit combines the robustness of Mustang's Tactical Operations Dry Suit, with the high visibility and padding needed in a swift water or urban search and rescue (USAR) environment.
Breathable Gore-Tex® is supplemented with Kevlar® patches on hip, knees, arms and cuffs to provide extreme abrasion and puncture resistance against rocks and debris.
The suit's internal suspender system provides adjustment, ensuring maximum mobility.
The collar can be worn loose to provide comfort, but can quickly be drawn tight to keep water out. The adjustable seal also provides increased durability compared to traditional latex seals.
The diagonal waterproof entry zipper and horizontal waterproof relief zipper ensure easy entry and crew comfort during extended operations.
Thermal performance is dependent on the type of undergarment worn.
• Trim-to-fit neoprene wrist seals for comfort and durability
• Lightweight and flexible for improved mobility
• Cushioned knees and elbows for comfort during tactical maneuvers
• Internal elastic suspender system ensures proper fit in each size range
• Shore/Wading Configuration lets the top roll down and be secured at the waist to reduce thermal burden
• Diagonal cross-chest waterproof entry zipper for quick donning and doffing
• SOLAS retro-reflective tape on arms for visibility
• Add optional fleece liner for increased insulation