You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The HPX Ocean Jacket: impeccably waterproof, exceptionally windproof and remarkably breathable. Constructed from a softer 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with an Ocean Technology® membrane and a GORE® Micro Grid Backer for total durability and warmth in the harshest conditions. Stretch panels across the upper back and arms ensure freedom of movement. Incredibly abrasion-resistant CORDURA® seat patches have been strategically placed in high-wear areas to enhance resilience. A fluorescent hood and advanced photoluminescent reflectors light up to pinpoint your location in dark conditions. Large handwarmer pockets and an engineered fleece lining on the high collar keep you warm in freezing conditions.
• 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro laminate plus Ocean Technology® membrane and GORE® Micro Grid Backer Technology for the ultimate breathability, combined with waterproof and windproof protection
• GORE-TEX® stretch panels on the upper back to the elbows for complete freedom of movement and weather protection
• Fluorescent GORE-TEX® hood with peak is fully waterproof, breathable and adjustable and easily rolls away
• Fully adjustable, pre-shaped spume visor to protect your face from spray and rain
• Articulated elbows and underarms for freedom of movement
• Adjustable outer cuffs with neoprene inner cuffs provide near drysuit protection
• Hardwearing CORDURA® patch on the seat with abrasion resistant seam constructions
• Photoluminescent reflectors glow in the dark to keep you visible at night
• Double storm flap with drainage channel over a 2-way YKK® zip for an impenetrable front closure
• 2 cargo pockets with water deflecting closures and 4 handwarmer pockets half lined with fleece
• Main Fabric Shell: 100% Polyamide;
• Main Fabric Backer: 100% Polyamide;