The Ladies MPX Offshore Jacket has been specifically designed for offshore sailors who spend a considerable amount of time on the water. The jacket has been designed for women with features to keep you warm, dry and comfortable for extended periods - such as a high fleece-lined collar, 3-way adjustable peaked hood with shaped spume visor and handwarmer pockets on chest and lower front. Now with photoluminescent reflectors to enhance personal safety at night.
MPX Gore-Tex is Musto's lighter weight version of their HPX Ocean Technology fabric. Laminated between inner and outer materials, it creates a durable, waterproof and highly breathable fabric. The MPX fabric is ideal for offshore and coastal racing, as well as for cruising.
3-layer Gore-Tex Pro technology offers superior breathability, durability and waterproofness. MPX Offshore Jackets provide the best performance for prolonged periods facing foul weather conditions. They have been tested in the most extreme conditions around the world and are endorsed by the best sailors.
A fluorescent, 3-way adjustable peaked roll-away Gore-Tex hood with shaped spume visor, high fleece lined collar and handwarmer pockets on chest and lower front is added for the best protection in the harshest conditions.
Articulated elbows and underarms have been added to maximise freedom of movement. Convenient lifejacket attachment points allow both the lifejacket and MPX Jacket to be taken off and put on together.
• 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro for superior breathability, durability and waterproofness
• Gore-Tex membrane is two times as thick as the standard membrane for optimum protection and durability
• Fluorescent roll-away Gore-Tex hood with Paclite) product technology
• Hood width & height adjustment for the best protection in the harshest conditions
• Rigid hood peak for increased protection
• Fully adjustable and pre-shaped spume visor increases protection from spray
• High fleece-lined collar and crown of hood for warmth and comfort
• Articulated elbows & underarms to maximize freedom of movement
• Inner and outer adjustable cuff design giving virtual drysuit cuff protection
• Double storm flap with drainage channel covering 2-way right hand YKK) zip ensures an impenetrable front closure
• Hand warmer pockets on the chest and lower front lined with fleece to keep hands warm and dry
• Large cargo pockets with mesh drainage allowing easy access to necessary equipment
• Lifejacket attachment points allow lifejacket and MPX jacket to be taken off and put on together
• Mesh lined with internal waist adjustment for wearer comfort
• Musto branded photoluminescent reflectors for enhanced visibility in dark conditions