You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
• Exclusive page-a-day graphic format. No more cross referencing… all tide and current predictions needed each day are on a single page.
• Easy-to-read tide graphs provide continuous read-outs – not just the highs and lows. Daily solar and lunar information also provided.
• 25 Puget Sound locations on each daily page virtually eliminates correction tables
• Appendix information for determining subordinate station corrections, duration of slack water, astronomical events influencing tides and currents, and extreme tidal force occurrences.
• Rugged spiral binding lies flat when open and keeps book shipshape all season long.
• All predictions based on official government tidal data supplied by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).