You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Battery Integrator is ideal for multiplying the single charging output of an inverter-charger to maintain both the house bank and an engine starting bank, then separate them during inverter function, so current is drawn from the house bank only. Enables charging of two separate banks without voltage drop, yet maintains 100% isolation at all other times. For systems of three banks or more, an additional unit may be installed for each additional bank.
• Heavy duty silver-plated contactor, continuous duty rated to 100 amps
• Epoxy encapsulated voltage sense circuit and heavy duty solenoid are all designed for use in marine environments
• Easy three-wire hook up for two bank systems (BATT +, BATT +, GROUND)
• Terminal for optional wiring of remote light indicating when battery banks are integrated
• Optional internal connection can be wired through key starter or manual override switch, tying battery banks together for extra boost during engine start