Phase Three "Smart" battery charging technology is now available in a wide range of power levels, allowing you to select the right size and features for virtually any application from small recreational craft to live-aboards, workboats and other commercial vessels.
These chargers monitor battery charge state to provide the optimum three stage charge process, providing for fastest recovery and ideal conditioning.
• "Smart" circuitry provides three stage charging: bulk, absorption, float
• Selector switch adjusts output voltage to adapt for gel-cell/flooded lead-acid/AGM battery requirements
• Wide model range covers battery banks from 14 - 950 amp-hours
• 3 isolated battery bank outputs; ammeter indicates total output current
• Use as a power supply; can power loads without a battery in line
• Charger status clearly displayed with LED and/or audible indicators or optional remote panel
• All models (except PT-24-60-W) have a built-in option to periodically equalize the batteries
• Rugged stainless steel case with a durable white powder coat finish; optional drip shield
• Internal circuitry is polyurethane coated for maximum corrosion resistance
• Optional sensor adjusts output voltage based on battery temperature
• 2-year parts and labor warranty
Dependable. Phase Three chargers were selected by the US Navy for use in their latest unmanned submarine hunter aqua-drone.