You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Designed for reliable performance in all mobile applications — boats, vans, trucks, RVs, specialty vehicles, etc. Powerful, exceptionally quiet, hermetically-sealed Danfoss BD35 compressor for low noise - even in close quarters. Accessible storage with adjustable, removable door bins. Durable, easy-to-clean white powder-coated shelves.
To purchase, choose the black or stainless steel model. DC operation is standard
If you want to run the unit on AC current, you will also need to purchase an appropriate AC power cord —
• NOR 635591 for United States
• NOR 635592 for Europe
• NOR 635593 for Australia
• See Accessory Products, below
All NR740 models come standard with proud mounted doors which stick out beyond the frame (see image).
If flush mounting is desired, a trim kit is available by special order.
• 1.7 cubic feet of interior space
• Fits the same cut-out as the DE-0740 model it replaces
• Powder coated food storage prevents rusting
• Two-position mounting flange allows for customer choice of proud- or flush-mount door
• Door is reversible - left or right hand
• New and improved handle/latch for a positive lock
• Door bin holds 2-liter bottles
• Freezer compartment holds ice-cube tray, and has its own door
• Blue LED interior light
• Automatic AC-to-DC change over; defaults to AC power, when available
• Convenient top-mounted controls
• Integral "hidden" self-venting eliminates need for additional or exterior venting
• Low power consumption
• Over-current protection
• Wrapped Edge Doors have rounded edges and are reversible and replaceable
• Cut-out dimensions: 20.5"H x 15.25"W x 17.84" or 19.96" Deep, depending on door mount
• Trim adds approx. 2" to overall width, 1-1/2" to overall height
• 2-year warranty - best in the market
Click here for the Installation and Owner's Manual and here for the (blow-up) Parts List for the NR740 Refrigerator/Freezer.